Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 2nd Tyler!





Tyler turned 2 a few weeks ago. After he opened his presents if anyone touched them he said MINE. I guess someone is 2 now. Today Olivia and him were holding hands. These are the moments I enjoy that they are close in age. Tyler loves to sit on my lap when I play the piano. The girls do too but that means I don't get to play they are. But he loves to just sit and listen and watch. He is sitting on my lap right now just watching. He is easy to put to bed, calm for a boy, happiest when he has fruit snacks and his sisters to play with. He always says rock-a-bye when he wants me to rock him and read a book. When Tyler is scared he says oooaaaa (his monkey sound). He got scared once at the zoo by a monkey and since that day he tells me he's scared by making the monkey sound. He loves his grandparents and is a bit nervous around strangers. For his birthday he got some blocks that stack just a little taller then he is. He LOVES to kick them over. We sure do love Tyler and his fun personality.

5 comments:

Callie said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler!! He sure is a cutie! :)

The Wynn Family said...

Holy Cow when did he grow up! He is such a big boy. We sure do miss you guys!

Brenbren said...

What a sweetie! He is so charming! And also, LOVE the bangs! You look super cute with them!

Callie said...

Kim! Check out my blog, I have something for yoooouuu!

Alexa said...

Oooh.... what I nice mom you are! Caramel sauce on birthday cake AND suckers! YUM!! I've been thinking all day so far on primary stuff... and I've got nothing so far *sigh. Talk to you later!
Alexa