Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great Memories


No Tyler didn't turn three a month after his 2nd birthday, his mom turned 33. 10 years ago Shane asked me to marry him on my birthday. For my birthday he took me to the same restaurant that he asked me to marry him at. He also bought me this book called Remembering Kirtland. It has photos of Kirtland and other church historical sites in Ohio. I LOVE IT! It was written by a man who served a mission there and his brother. I haven't read the whole thing yet but some of the wording so far is the tour that we gave in Kirtland. It brought back a lot of memories from when I gave tours there during my mission. I haven't seen Kirtland since they restored a lot of the sites. I would love to go back someday and see it. When I first got to Cleveland Ohio I was surprised at all of things that happened there. For example over half of the D&C was received in that mission. It was a great birthday and a night of remembering.

5 comments:

mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Kim! You look beautiful.

Callie said...

Happy Birthday Kim! What a thoughtful gift from your hubby...
I don't know how you manage to look younger then when we were in college, but you do!!

Alexa said...

Oh YUM! Look at your cheesecake!! I love cheesecake! Oh, you look really good too.... Happy Birthday!

Michelle and Cal said...

Happy Birthday Kim. Dang you're old. Oh yeah, we're the same age. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated! Hope you had a very happy Birthday ! Melissa