Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Primary Activity







We had a primary activity at newly remodeled Idaho Falls Temple visitors center. It was for families so Tyler and Olivia got to come with Sadie and I. The children were going to walk around the outside but it was to cold. The children watched a movie then listened to the Statue of Christ talk. After that they divided up into two groups and went to different stations. The kids were so cute. Tyler put his hand on his chin and watched. Olivia and Sadie walked around for part of it just holding hands. I highly recommend going and seeing the visitors center.

4 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

That's such a great idea!

G and G Wynn said...

Thanks for update, what a special primary activity. It looks like the kids enjoyed it.

tawnya said...

I had TOTALLY fogotten about your ring flying off bowling! Man.

And I love the pic of your kids at the top of your blog. So cute!

Trisha said...

Kim,
I am so glad you left a comment so I could come and see all of the pictures of your family. Your family has grown also! I didn't even recognize Sadie, she is so big. Hope all is well and I will keep an eye on your blog.