Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This is Malia with Sadie. Malia comes and babysits for us. She is so cute with the kids, and very creative. This day they made puppets and put on a play about little town. Sadie thinks she is going to save those puppets forever. We have alot of little things like this she stuffs in her drawers, bookcase, or she just leaves it lying around. I have to put things on the bottom of the garbage if I don't want her to see them. I've gotten in trouble with her before because I forgot to hide something in the garbage. We tried putting it in a binder first and then after awhile she decideds what to throw out so we have room for new stuff. It works but is hard to keep up.

2 comments:

G and G Wynn said...

Great pictures of the kids, it shows you can find fun things to do close to home also. Enjoy the nice summer weather.

The Wynn Family said...

Fun ... I wish I could find a babysitter like that.