Thursday, June 26, 2008

We cleaned out the garage and washed the van yesterday. While we were outside the garbage man came by. Tyler kept saying wow over and over. Afterwards the girls decided to wash out the garbage cans. They were having alot of fun spraying water. The garbage cans stink because of the grass clippings. Sadie went inside for awhile. I thought she disappeared because she was gagging. She came out with half of a plastic easter egg taped to her nose. It's a homemade gas mask. Olivia just walked around with her nose plugged. Tyler didn't seem to mind. He must have his dad's sense of smell.

4 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

She is so creative, a homemade gas mask! Too funny.

Alexa said...

I love Tyler's "CHEESE!" face! I think I might start doing that for pictures too.... it looks cute on him....
Alexa

proph said...

Man, Sadie is hilarious! Also, loved the family road trip. Aren't you glad you don't live in that heat everyday!?! Yeah, I wish I didn't.

G and G Wynn said...

Your kids are as cute as ever. We are glad you could take the trip and it looks like a lot of fun.