Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sadie graduated from Kindergarten. She's a big 1st grader now. The graduation was scheduled to last 1 hour. Instead it was 1 1/2 and it started 10 min. late. Tyler and Olivia were crying before we even walked into the building. It was a long night for them but we are soooooo excited for Sadie. She loves school so much. She's turning into a great reader. How do you like the random guy walking across the background of the picture? Little does he know that he is now famous as part of our blog.
Olivia fell asleep while eating chips. This was on our way home from camping. Sorry the picture is blurry.
Tyler pulls this face now whenever we take his picture. He's saying cheese.

5 comments:

Garn said...

cute kids Kim! If you are ever in utah, let us know. Our girls would love to play with them. Chris and Jodi

tawnya said...

How great are those yellow boots?

Brenbren said...

I like your blog. I can't believe Sadie is in 1st grade. I remember whispering in her ear when she was a baby that I am her favorite Aunt. Man, time is flying by.

The Wynn Family said...

Congrats Sadie!!! I think is so funny when kids fall asleep while eating. My favorite is the chip still poised to go into her mouth. Acadia fell asleep with a clacker toy sticking out of her mouth on our way home from Idaho... too funny!

mandy said...

Kim--I was so excited to get your comment and see your blog! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what you have been doing the past decade. I am so glad to be able to keep in better touch now. I have email addresses for Callie, Kym and Amy and I am so glad to hear that Bobbie is married and a mom.

It is funny that you ended up living close to my hometown and I live close to yours--We'll have to catch up sometime soon!