Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random stuff


So I haven't blogged in ages. Here's Rian and I after we ran the Teton Dam half-marathon in Rexburg this past June. I didn't know it but I was 6 weekd prego at the time. Once I found out that explained alot. I was thinking I was wimpy. Notice we had to get the food before we posed for a picture.
My husband likes to tease me about this picture because he said we were way to matchy. We were running up to the finishline, all I cared about was that I crossed it. I wasn't trying to have my arms and legs looking just like Rian's.

3 comments:

tam said...

You are amazing! I wish I liked to run, being pregnant too! I hope the pregnancy is going well and your family too! We sure are missing IF!

The Wynn Family said...

Diddo, you are amazing!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I was shocked that you updated!!I love hearing about whats been going on. I am very impressed that you made it to the finish line. Talk to you soon!