Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oct. fun cont.



My sister Brenda lives in AZ so my mom and 2 other sisters took a trip one weekend to visit her. He had a blast. On the drive there I thought 15 hours was way to crazy. But then we had so much fun I can't wait to go back. One of my sisters brought her 15 month old son. He was so funny in the car. He only cried one time when he was falling asleep and it wasn't very long. Most of the time he was making funny faces and happy to be along for the ride. Our main objective was to shop. From the picture of the van you can tell that is obvious. We did pack it much better for the ride home. This was taken after we drove around yard sales collecting our loot.

2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Oh also i posted a pic on my blog of Shane and Bob, so funny.

Lee Family said...

You guys are amazing at packing. I can not believe the stuff you fit in the van. I will totaly have to shop with you so I can buy way more.....