Wednesday, March 18, 2009


On Presidents Day the kids didn't have school so my parents and 2 of my sisters and both grandparents got together at my sisters for lunch. The kids had a great time playing together. Elisha's backyard has a hill so the kids played on the hill and in the snow for awhile. It was a great day. This picture above is a 4 generation photo. My grandma, mom, me and my 2 girls.

Grandma & Grandpa Christensen, aren't they cute. The picture of my dad's parents didn't turn out, I had too much light behind them.
Cousins having fun in the snow.

2 comments:

Brenbren said...

FUN!!!! Disneyland looked fun too. I can't wait to take Adam there some time!

Lorie said...

You have been busy! Richard has been talking about Disneyland but our kids are afraid of dressed-up characters... even the 11-year-old! Cute 4 generation picture. I was trying to see if I recognized your Mom... sadly not. We need to get together again someday. :)