Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Island Park

Back row: LuAnn, Larry, Shane, Kimberly
Front Row: Alyssa, Sadie, Olivia, Tyler, Tara





Our first weekend back from Hawaii we decided it was time to embrace Idaho. So we rented a cabin in Island Park with some family and went snowmobiling. It was the first time Shane and I have been to Island Park to play in the snow since we've been married. I think we might be the only 2 people that don't ski or snowboard. It's probably time we changed that. The kids had fallen asleep on our way to the cabin, but they woke up with confused looks on their faces when we carried them inside. When Tyler's uncle Larry walked in Tyler yelled, "Larry, I'm freeking out." It was pretty hillarious. While there we road to Warm Springs and feed the ducks. We also saw a mama moose and her baby. The snow maybe cold but it sure is beautiful.

7 comments:

Callie said...

How beautiful is that place??! Wow!

Lorie said...

Richard has been begging me to do that all winter... get a cabin in Island Park and go snowmobiling. Good for you, Kim! It's hard to leave the comforts of a warm home. Those pictures are beautiful!

Rick Larsen Family said...

From one end of the US to the other(CA to MT). Wow, what is your plans for next weekend?? Can't wait to find out.
The snow does look cold, but looks like you had a great time. Good for you

Lorie said...

I need to get your e-mail! Can you send it to me? cannonlorie@yahoo.com. Hope you had a great weekend!

Mike and Kerry said...

You guys really have been able to do so many fun things with your cute family lately! The pictures of your disneyland trip and Island Park are so great. We thoroughly enjoyed, as always, getting to see you when you visited our awesome town of Hurricane! Take care...we still need to talk about Hawaii though.

tawnya said...

Isaac's parents just bought land there. Wait. Island Park? Yeah, I think there. They invision all sorts of family fun. I'll have to think about it!

Those pictures are lovely.

Blanchards said...

Do you guys ever just stay home? Shane, you need to tell your bosses you have way too much time on your hands...just kidding. I am just venting a little because I am jealous of all your fabulous family vacations! 2009 is turning out to be a great year for you guys. So sad I missed you in Cali. Call me soon! Love, Rach