Sunday, December 6, 2009

Funny Things Our Kids Say

Sadie -"Mom we shouldn't shop at Smith's anymore." She says this as we are driving by it
mom - "Why?"
Sadie - "Because they sale drugs."
mom - "Who told you that?"
Sadie - "It says right on the sign, Food and Drugs." Imagine her tone of voice saying DUH mom.
mom - I couldn't stop laughing.
Then I explained what it meant. She thought medicine would be better then saying drugs. After awhile we decided RX would be the best since it's short and to the point. I love kids!

4 comments:

Brenbren said...

I couldn't stop laughing. That is priceless. I love the funny things kids say.

Lorie said...

Now finally, your "secret life" has been revealed... ha! Guess we had better stay away from "Smiths", too!

The Wynn Family said...

Hee hee ha ha! Thank You! Brad and I need a good laugh tonight! Brad got your text... we'll call soon.

Steve and Jeanine said...

Sadie cracks me up!